Discover Exciting Things to Do in Boston and Cambridge
Nestled between Boston and Cambridge, Hyatt Regency Cambridge offers educational, family-centric, and artistically fulfilling opportunities to explore and relax. Located on the more spirited side of the river, our luxury hotel is just across the bridge from popular Boston attractions, sporting events, and world-class museums and historic landmarks.
- Enjoy easy access to walking, jogging and bicycle paths that wind along the river’s edge, just steps outside the doors of our hotel.
- Enjoy outdoor sports like sailing, rowing, kayaking, golfing or tennis all within close proximity to the Cambridge hotel.
- Swim laps in our indoor saline pool with an adjoining sundeck and retractable roof.
- Stay active in our 24-hour gym featuring strength training equipment from Life Fitness™, the latest high-tech cardio machines with Direct TV as well as a sauna and therapeutic steam room.
- When you want to discover all the fun things to do in Boston, just hop on our complimentary shuttle.
Atlantis Sports Club
Enjoy our 24-hour fitness center featuring state-of-the-art strength training equipment and high-tech cardio machines.
From historic Faneuil Hall to Boston’s Back Bay, you’ll find premiere shopping around our hotel, including Newbury Street, and The Prudential at Copley Square Mall.
Take a dip or swim laps in our 75-foot indoor, saline pool with a retractable roof and sundeck.
In-Room Massage Services
Relax with our in-room massage services, featuring everything from Swedish massages to facials.
The Comedy Studio
Laugh the night away at our Comedy Show Night on the first Thursday of each month held right here at the hotel. Doors open at 7:30pm and the Comedy Show Night begins at 8:00pm
Our hotel is home base for visiting nearby college campuses, like MIT, Boston University and Harvard.
Enjoy Boston during any time of the year with famous attractions such as Faneuil Hall, Museum of Science, and The Institute of Contemporary Arts!
The Cambridge Squares
Cambridge is built around charming neighbors rich in fine dining electric shopping, theaters, historical sites and museums. Based off European tradition, the “squares” of Cambridge are each a destination of their own, offering vibrant personalities to complement the city as a whole.
Catch a Red Sox game at one of America's most famous stadiums, Fenway Park. A Boston ballgame is only minutes away from the Hyatt Regency Cambridge.
Hyatt Regency Cambridge is the place to be for this years Boston Marathon. Guests running will have access to exclusive amentities including a complimentary shuttle, pre-race Carb Load, and a post race hotel celebration.
Family Activities in Boston
Hyatt Regency Boston is located just steps from a wide variety of family friendly activities including the Theatre District, Fenway Park, and the Children's Museum.
- Indoor Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Fenway Park
- Boston Events Calendar
- Local Businesses
- More Boston & Cambridge Local Attractions
- Universities and Colleges
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- TD Garden
- Get to Know Cambridge
- Shows, Plays and Theatre
- Family Activities
- Well Read in Boston
- The Comedy Studio
- Boston Marathon
- Boston Activities Two Day Itinerary